Pages

It's been a while...


It's been 58 days since I last penned my thoughts at my favorite chill out place. 

A simple letter from my management that I received on May 2nd, 2012 had led me to change our course of life 360 deg.

I am given less than 30 days to pack everything (including my hb MrN, my darling angel Cha Cha and my maid Endang) and relocate to a new city, a new country and a new continent. 


A continent which is 4 hours behind of Kuala Lumpur. 

A continent that speaks a total different language. 

A continent that offers ..... more money to my bank account of course! Hahahhahhaha....


I promise to write more often once I am fully settled... Till now, everything is still topsy turvy.

Fret not, I shall also reply to all those lovely comments in my last entry. 

As such, "Maa Salaama, sanura insya ALLAH"........

8 comments:

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Maya, wow, you MIA long time.
How you doin'? I missed you.
So happy you starting a new life at another continent? Australia? Australia is a continent, right?

Anyway, here's wishing you and family all the very best, may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.
Keep a song in your heart.
Lee.

June 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM
CS said...

assalam Maya
Kitorang miss you taw... Manalah you dibawak pergi siangin nan lalu?

Take care kat negara orang... psst..kena tutup aurat ka? If so, you must be somewhere kat middle east, hmmm...

June 28, 2012 at 12:10 AM
Yong Kamariah said...

Yuhuuuu it's been an ages sebenonya! yeah, we've been missing you Pah Maya... semoga semuanya dah settle dan selamat, kt mana lah tew cam payah beno nak tekanya pun... anyway, pepandai bawa diri di negara orang ye nak...

June 28, 2012 at 9:36 AM
Rima said...

Mayaaa where in the world hv u been? ohhh dah tinggalkan tanah air ehhh.. u in negeri arab kah?

Take care and get settle quickly.. lepas tu boleh update lagi..

June 28, 2012 at 3:23 PM
~jeet~ said...

waaahhhh... no wonder lama x dengar cerita, good for you ;) even MrN pon kena pack ye..hahaha...

tell me more..i want to know more.... (kepoh gile!!)

congrats!!!

June 28, 2012 at 9:43 PM
dieya said...

are u in dubai???
nak ikutttttt!!!!!!

July 4, 2012 at 10:04 PM
Mira Marlena said...

Oh my Gucci Maya!Its been ages since I've dropped by at your blog..tau-tau dah pindah!

"Aina inti hassa?"

Khaleeji area I supposed? Kan kan kan? :-P

September 13, 2012 at 7:14 PM
Maya Marisa said...

Uncle Lee, Cik Som, Yong, Rima, Jeet, Dieya & Mira

I know u guys miss me a LOT! Same here. So sorry for not being able to reply to all ur comments.
Watch out for my space ok hot darlings, cos I am back for GOOD!

MUAHHH!

March 4, 2013 at 5:44 PM

Post a Comment